Local. Free. Support.
At Enter.Net our reputation means everything to us. As a family owned and operated business, it is important that you feel we are here to help you with any support issue you may have. Our team is ready to help from computer connectivity to website updates, someone is only a call or email away.
If you cannot find a link to your concern below, please send an email or call a team member today!
If you can’t connect to the internet, begin with #1 and attempt all 4 options to resolve the problem:
- 1. How to Reboot My Modem
- 2. How to Know if My Modem is Bad
- 3. How to Setup Your DSL Modem
- 4. How to Connect DSL Modem.
- Can’t Send Emails?
- Unable to load webmail?
- How to Setup a Android Phone & Tablet
- How to Change Your Email Password
- How to Setup Email in an Email Program
- How to Setup Email in Outlook
- How to Setup a iPhone & iPad
- How to Load Webmail if unable
- Which Webmail Application Should I Choose?
Contacting Enter.Net Support
Please feel free to contact our customer service department in one of two ways:
- Fill out our form so that we can respond to you via e-mail.
- Contact us by phone:
- Lehigh Valley Customers: (610) 437-2221, option 2
- Other Areas (Toll-Free): (877) 368-3711, option 2
Please Note: If you are having problems sending or receiving e-mail, it may not be possible to offer adequate support via e-mail. For these types of issues, please call our support department by phone at your convenience.